Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
||Look up PHP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PHP is an open-source server-side scripting language.
PHP may also refer to:
- Parallel History Project, a website with information about the Cold War
- Partial hospitalization program, a program used to treat mental illness and substance abuse
- Penultimate hop popping, a function of certain routers in MPLS computer networks
- Percutaneous hepatic perfusion, a regionalized cancer treatment
- Pizza Hut Park, former name of Toyota Stadium in Dallas, Texas, US
- Primary Health Properties, a UK real estate investment trust
- PHP Family, a Bangladeshi conglomerate
- PHP pistol, a Croatian-made pistol
- Philippine peso's ISO 4217 currency code